Monday, May 18, 2009

Form 6 OMG

So what am i going to ? The question lies in my head....
The Kill

What if I wanted to breakLaugh it all off in your faceWhat would you do?(Oh,Oh,Oh,Oh)What if I fell to the floorCouldn't take this anymoreWhat would you do, do, do?Come, break me downBury me, Bury meI am finished with youWhat if I wanted to fightBeg for the rest of my life.What would you do?(Do,do)You say you wanted moreWhat are you waiting forI'm not running from you (from you)Come, break me downBury me, bury meI am finished with youLook in my eyesYou're killing me, killing meAll I wanted was youI tried to be someone elseBut nothing seemed to changeI know now: this is who I really am insideI Finally found myselfFighting for a chanceI know now, THIS IS WHO I REALLY AMOh ohOh ohOh ohCome, break me downBury me, bury meI am finished with you, you, youLook in my eyesYou're killing me, killing meAll I wanted was youCome, break me down Break me down Break me down What if I wanted to break...? (You say you wanted more, what are you waiting for? (bury me) I'm not running from you...)What if I, what if I, what if I... (bury me, bury me)

No comments:

Post a Comment