Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hair Design

Front View
Side View
Back View










This is my lastest design. It is slightly elaborate from the previous cut. I eventually manage to design an "S" for the fringe to enable the model to walk on stage without falling..XD..Overall I got an A+ for this cut too..XD




This style is meant for rugget looking people such as for " ah beng". I cut this hair only using a clipper. Not much comment for this as this cut is what i imagine from a villian in some movie.

Side View


Front View

This was another design for the "Bob fever". According to my teacher, this cut was good enough to compete in a hair competition. But the problem is, the model will not able to walk around as the fringe is too long...XD


Side View


Front View
This hair cut was suppose to be a male fashion cut. But after i cut it, it fits more to a female fashion. I used to display it in my MSN, most of my friends thought that was a G***T...lol...Over all, i got an A+ for this cut.




















No comments:

Post a Comment