Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm not living my life as a teenager...

I'm not living my life as any other teenagers...It's like I've been living my life like a working adult...Kinda tiring actually. Feeling kida stress these days especially during holidays...I've been working 7 days a week. Not even night life for me. For example, last night, when i went out with my friends, I can't even get "involed" in the topic that they were talking about. I kinda felt left out..dT.Tb.....They seem to know much more places about Kuching, including the foods, places to shop, things to buy and others... But for me, my life has been very boring.....Hope that God will answer to my prayer.....Anyway, there's not much to say now in this post.By the way, I'm going to Music Camp this comin 12th to 14th. I hope this trip will be smooth and fun and most importantly, i can get away from town for a few days. Probably to release my stress. Besides, hope that i can make more friends during the camp.....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment