Thursday, July 30, 2009

Exam coming soon...17th August

This song is not bad actually, so...i post it up...
I've found how to get to her nowI'll whisper in her ear when she's asleepAnd beg her to love meWhen the morning comes she'll never knowCause right now I think I'm on my way outI've been tying bells to window screensSo I can hear her leave in the morningBut it never helps (And I never know)Where you like to go when you're all aloneAnd why you can't be reached, does anybody know?You're breaking up again,Are you listening to anything I've said?Tell me where you areAnd I'll find youTell me what it takes to see this throughTell me what it takes to get to youAnd I'll be there waitingOhoh ohoh ohoh whoaShe sees through any move that I useSee I've been falling head over her heelsSo when she disappears she knows I'll be here waiting upSo I'll vow the moment that she leaves townI'll be hopping trains to get away and try to save faceBut I know it's never far enough(Still I never know)Where you like to go when you're all aloneAnd why you can't be reached, does anybody know?You're breaking up again,Are you listening to anything I've said?Tell me where you areAnd I'll find

No comments:

Post a Comment