Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sunday...

After my work at 6pm, i was planning to have fun at MJC fun fair with my few fellow friends...but!!...suddenly the appointment that i was suppose to have with my customer at 2pm came. So delayed my time till 8.30pm...Pity my friends, they have to wait me for a bout 1 and a half hour at my salon. Eventually one of them also helped me to blow dry my customer's hair. So i was grateful to her. So after that we went to the fun fair. We ate quite a lot. I bought 5 sticks of "siewbi". They orderd taiwan sausages and "char kueh". We shareed our food..wahhaha...So after that, we went to ply bumper car!!!!...It was really fun, with me being the one who chase and knocked them..wahaha...So after that, we went on to ply those lame games which wasted my $$ bout rm50 that nite?...including foods and drinks la...After running about the fair, i finally decided to try the "rocket". Wow....it was really SHIOK!!!!...At first, i thought it was nothing...BUt...after the 1st swing, it was totally out of my control....i felt like i was a mouse in a rocking cage..being thrown up and down the cage..so i got dizzy after it...my friend , Beatrice even video-ed it while I'm riding that thing....lol....This is my first time riding that thing...and it was hell of an experience.....>XD

No comments:

Post a Comment