Monday, July 6, 2009

Gathering of with my exclassmates

At first, i was planning to organise a gathering with my exclassmates last Sunday afternoon, and it turns out that my plans have been falling into places. So i invited, Jeremy, Lee kwang, Wilson, and Jin. Henry, Berlin, RAndall, Ah long and Jasmine followed us together too. I told them that they were to meet infront of Hartz as our gathering point. So, the did so. At first, each one of them making stupid excuses such as " dun wan go la..i felt a bit sick...bla bla bla"...That time i was busy with my work. They suddenly called and making those excuses. It really pissed me off! So, the 1st victim of my temper was Lee Kwang. I scolded him for giving me silly excuses. He said that wilson doesn't want to follow us due to shity reasons(as alwasys). ^.^ After i scolded LK, he went to call wilson and release his temper at wilson. Haha...So then finally wilson followed. If i didnt scolded them, i think this gathering would be gone and it will make me really angry with them coz of "last minute cancelling" since JJ and JIn reached the gather point dy. We were suppose to meet at 12.30pm. But due to my work, i went there around 1.45pm to meet with them.



After that we went to bowling at riverside. We played 1 game. 6 players, which includes me, JJ, LK, Wil, Jin and Berlin. Berlin scored the highest with around 3 strikes, while i got 2nd and JJ got 3rd. They last "winner" goes to LK...>hehehehhe<










Jin act cool under the hot sun...

The last shot on the other side....so chun ...XD...wilson is slap/spank/pinc-ing JJ..XD




The pictures tell it all.....d^.^b........Wonderful experience.......Looking forward to another gathering.....

No comments:

Post a Comment